Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Be a businessman from a normal employee.. how??

Being an Indian citizen, lived in other parts of the world and is settled now in my country, I feel like I should share my ideas here,that will help out my Brothers and Sisters. There are lot of my bros and sis, who are still working hard for pea nuts, even after being highly talented and smart enough to handle better situations.

The foremost thing I would like to tell you is that, if you guys are really comfortable with your job up to a certain extend,dont leave it at the current point of time. While your job is on, do start saving money from the monthly salary. After certain years you will have enough money to start a business. At the same point of time, your salary will be increased and you will be in a much better position in the company comapring to tha years back. Together with these growth, you also have enough balance in your bank account.

This is the right time to invest in some small scale business that gives youwhatever returns. ( remember you are not going to leave the job) , after passing one year like this, investigate the scenario and judge the future rightly. Now if the ball is in your court, resign the job and get fully involved in the business. See today you are a businessman..

No comments:

Post a Comment